Broken Link Calibria: Crystal Guardians Ver. 2.2.11 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Unlimited Skills | Always Your Turn

My paid 2.5 month old account also got banned today...i'd advise players to not use the mod in arena, guild war, inferno legion, vapor and spire.Only use them in campaign and catacombs, probably lair is still risky i think.

My paid 2.5 month old account also got banned today...i'd advise players to not use the mod in arena, guild war, inferno legion, vapor and spire.Only use them in campaign and catacombs, probably lair is still risky i think.
I'm doing lair and suddenly got disconected(banned) so it's not safe anymore.

Mod is o
Im gonna do some testing to see what is safe, lair I’m unsure of , I had 10x6 star mons and got banned for beating vapor too fast, making sure that your mons are fully runed for vapor is key, boss stages people will have to beat in believable times, because it shows what mons and the time, the mod is safe just need to play it smart

Tags Tags
calibria: crystal guardians calibria: crystal guardians cheat calibria: crystal guardians hack calibria: crystal guardians mod