Outdated Call of Chaos : Age of PK Ver. 1.3.06 MODMENU Apk | Skill Cooldown | Currency | No Mana Cost | One Hit Kill | Always Crit | Movespeed |

aguzgunz

Platinian
Jun 5, 2017
How to login with google play, i try patch with luckpatcher not work still cant login.
My device already root

aguzgunz

Platinian
Jun 5, 2017
How to login with google play, i try patch with luckpatcher not work still cant login.
My device already root
Nvm guys, i think this game have some security with login google, cant use fb login to, and u can only use 1 device and never ever reinstall or clear data with this mod.
Btw thanks for the mod its work

愛 D I L

Awesome Active Platinian
Sep 5, 2019
Malaysia
I've try it..the skill cool down is awesome, but the gold still decrease when i upgrade my weapon (thanks to you the CC is not decrease so it can cover it)..keep up the great work bro
Buy some item in cash shop then sell it, but i dont have any problem with my gold and it never decrease when i upgrade weapon or do for anything

愛 D I L

Awesome Active Platinian
Sep 5, 2019
Malaysia
My device already root
The game data not erase when u login guest account and uninstall the mod apk, so you can bind using original apk when u satisfied with everything

aguzgunz

Platinian
Jun 5, 2017
The game data not erase when u login guest account and uninstall the mod apk, so you can bind using original apk when u satisfied with everything
Yeah already bind using google, but i cant play with mod anymore cause i cant login with mod apk install over original.