Outdated Candy Crush Saga - VER. 1.234.0.1

M_Salah

Inactive Approved Modder
Original poster
Apr 23, 2020
egypt
Hello M_Salah ☺ Can you update the new version to Candy Crush Saga with mod menu which you have done with version 1.219.0.6? I mean this version candy crush saga ver. 1.220.0.4 thanks ☺ I have not found any mod version to Candy Crush Saga v1.220.0.4 with Mod menu yet only these previous versions you have modified with Mod menu. I still is playing Candy Crush Saga v1.219.0.6 with Mod menu modified by you ☺ But can you if you have time modify the new version to Candy Crush Soda V1.211.8 with unlimited moves, unlimited boosters and score multiplier for a change or modify the game only with unlimited lives, unlimited boosters and with score multiplier thanks ☺ I want to play Candy Crush Soda with these things the game had before with Unlimited lives, boosters, moves and score multiplier in this new versjon, not these previous ones.

What have happend to this mod version M_Salah?

One of the hacks you have mention in this post is a little flaw 😟

V2:
- 100+ Moves.
- Infinite Lives.
- Unlock All levels. "Mod Menu"
- Unlock all Episodes. "Mod Menu"
- Infinite Boosters. "Mod Menu"
- Bomb Counter Set to 99.

I have played some levels using this back/mod menu and at the first level I got 100+ moves or the first level in normal moves you got 15, but with 100+ moves you got 115 moves inn level one, but why can't I get that when I was downloading the second link with this content

V2:
- 100+ Moves.
- Infinite Lives.
- Unlock All levels. "Mod Menu"
- Unlock all Episodes. "Mod Menu"
- Infinite Boosters. "Mod Menu"
- Bomb Counter Set to 99.

It worked before before I uninstalled it because I wanted to check and try the new mod version to Candy Crush Saga, that other hackers have modified. But I wanted to go back to play the previous version which is 1.219.0.6 that you have modified.

But where in the game will you get 100+ moves or which Levels will you start with that, when I know from my previous games I have downloaded you get 100+ moves in level 1 etc. But I didn't get that for some hours ago. I did play the game at the begining offline too and the same happend no 100+ moves in level 1 😟

Hello M_Salah! It is strange that you have modified Candy Crush Saga both version 1.219.0.4 and 1.219.0.6 with mod menu, but that some of the easy levels in version 1.219.0.4 from level 1 etc. you get 100 more moves in addition to the normal ones. For example, you have 115 moves to use in level 1, but version 1.219.0.6 where I have downloaded the same mod menu with 100+ moves etc. you can not start the game and level 1 with 115 moves, but normal moves that are 15. Why shall we have 100+ moves at the beginning in Candy Crush Saga from level 1 till you come to a level where 100+ moves is gone and you have to play that level in normal moves instead and the next level you came to 100+ moves is back again. Do we play Candy Crush Saga with mod menu, there 100+ moves works only in random to level you came to? Why not make a menu with 100+ moves you can activate or deactivate when you come to levels that is more difficult than the others and where you have to use many more moves. Greetings from me ☺
- Sometimes, someone comes to you to say "wake up you are wasting your time!!!", That's correct "I'm wasting my time Here."
- King doing changes to the game, then no more mod moves "Waste of time!!"
- Greetings from me ☺

1.220.0.4 Updated.

guilleflowvn

Platinian
Dec 14, 2021
Argentina
thank you very much M_salah I am a very good person and you do your job perfectly never go away and never stop doing what you like doing what you like is not wasting time very grateful

Reactions: monmonmap