Can't connect the game when opening HttpCanary

glowed

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Sep 12, 2020
Yogyakarta
Anyone has solution for this? Im using 3.3.6 version. Tried to change the DNS, but nothing work, thanks.

Youtter

Rookie
Sep 5, 2023
Restart your device. This can often fix minor issues with apps and services.
Check your internet connection. Make sure that you are connected to the internet and that your connection is stable.
Make sure that HttpCanary has permission to access the internet. You can check this by going to Settings > Apps & notifications > HttpCanary > Permissions.
Clear HttpCanary's cache and data. To do this, go to Settings > Apps & notifications > HttpCanary > Storage & cache > Clear cache and storage.
Uninstall and reinstall HttpCanary. This will reset the app to its default settings and may fix the issue.

Reactions: KennithAyers

glowed

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Sep 12, 2020
Yogyakarta
Restart your device. This can often fix minor issues with apps and services.
Check your internet connection. Make sure that you are connected to the internet and that your connection is stable.
Make sure that HttpCanary has permission to access the internet. You can check this by going to Settings > Apps & notifications > HttpCanary > Permissions.
Clear HttpCanary's cache and data. To do this, go to Settings > Apps & notifications > HttpCanary > Storage & cache > Clear cache and storage.
Uninstall and reinstall HttpCanary. This will reset the app to its default settings and may fix the issue.
Thank you for your suggestion, i have tried it all, but nothing works, appreciate it

glowed

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Sep 12, 2020
Yogyakarta

qq900800

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 4, 2019
qq
Can i use this without root?
If you don’t have root, you don’t need to worry about how to install the module. There is a tutorial on how to install the certificate without root in the software.

glowed

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Sep 12, 2020
Yogyakarta
If you don’t have root, you don’t need to worry about how to install the module. There is a tutorial on how to install the certificate without root in the software.
sadly its in Chinese, anyway Thank you, I appreciate it so much for your help... 👍😁

glowed

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Sep 12, 2020
Yogyakarta
sadly its in Chinese, anyway Thank you, I appreciate it so much for your help... 👍😁
I have found it and already installed the certificate manually, sadly i cant confirmed wether its installed successfully or not, because the language...

qq900800

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 4, 2019
qq
I have found it and already installed the certificate manually, sadly i cant confirmed wether its installed successfully or not, because the language...
You should send feedback or suggestions to the project author on GitHub about languages that need to be added. This software is currently under active development and maintenance... If you have any usage defects or problems, please report them to him for help.

qq900800

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 4, 2019
qq