Outdated CarX Street 1.2.2 Mod Menu APK | Free Shop | Infinite EXP/Level | Infinite Nitro, Gas & More

wisek

Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
Illinois
I'm having an issue with this. Installed and got to download screen just fine, but at around 12-13% of the download, the app crashes and force closes. I've reinstalled the apk a couple times, cleared data and cache, and I've tried it on wifi and off. But still same result every time. Any suggestions on this? Android 14, Samsung s23 ultra if that helps

wisek

Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
Illinois
*Update* after forcing it to install all the content 100mb-250mb at a time between crashes, finally got to the end, just to get an unknown error every time. Reopened 6x but still nothing. Latest revision of the apk too, just downloaded again to make sure and still no luck.
1000016174.jpg

wisek

Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
Illinois
*Update #2* still won't work.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled more times than I care to count.
Here's a list of things I've tried:
-Cleared app cache
-Cleared app data
-Uninstall/reinstalled mod apk (from main download AND mirror link just in case)
-Uninstalled mod apk, install play store apk, copy Play store OBB file onto reinstalled mod app OBB files

All that and I'm still having the same problem described before. Multiple crashes while downloading, error after download completes and refuses to open.

Reactions: Danny_San

Danny_San

Platinian
Mar 9, 2021
United States
*Update #2* still won't work.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled more times than I care to count.
Here's a list of things I've tried:
-Cleared app cache
-Cleared app data
-Uninstall/reinstalled mod apk (from main download AND mirror link just in case)
-Uninstalled mod apk, install play store apk, copy Play store OBB file onto reinstalled mod app OBB files

All that and I'm still having the same problem described before. Multiple crashes while downloading, error after download completes and refuses to open.
Bruh that's the same problem that I'm having and it's so annoying 😭

Reactions: wisek