Not Working CarX Street Ver. 1.1.0 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlimited nitro | Unlimited XP | Unlimited money | Unlimited gold

LUMIA

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jun 21, 2020
Yektenia iv
I have followed every step and watch the video more than 5 times, but still the files are not getting copied to arm64 folder, after copying from arm64-v8a to arm64 it says "copy done". But if i open the arm64 folder it doesnt have anything inside, i checked the folder details but its just empty. What could be wrong? If you want i can screen record and share it to you personally

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I have followed every step and watch the video more than 5 times, but still the files are not getting copied to arm64 folder, after copying from arm64-v8a to arm64 it says "copy done". But if i open the arm64 folder it doesnt have anything inside, i checked the folder details but its just empty. What could be wrong? If you want i can screen record and share it to you personally
What version of Android and what File explorer are you using?
If you use Xplore, try Superuser mount writeable. Or try other file explorer with root permission.

Also you reported that my comment is useless, it's not, your first comment IS useless without any details so I referred you to read FAQ and troubleshooting guide🤦

LUMIA

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jun 21, 2020
Yektenia iv
What version of Android and what File explorer are you using?
If you use Xplore, try Superuser mount writeable. Or try other file explorer with root permission.

Also you reported that my comment is useless, it's not, your first comment IS useless without any details so I referred you to read FAQ and troubleshooting guide🤦
Android version - 13
File manager - x-plore (the one recommended
In description)
Already tried superuser+ mount writeable and other file manager that supports root. But nothing worked. The files just doesn't get copied.
Bdw I didn't know the report button really works. Heeehee

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Android version - 13
File manager - x-plore (the one recommended
In description)
Already tried superuser+ mount writeable and other file manager that supports root. But nothing worked. The files just doesn't get copied.
Bdw I didn't know the report button really works. Heeehee
Maybe try extract to /storage/emulated/0 then move to arm64 folder. If still not work, then rip
I don't have Android 13 to test it

LUMIA

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jun 21, 2020
Yektenia iv
Maybe try extract to /storage/emulated/0 then move to arm64 folder. If still not work, then rip
I don't have Android 13 to test it
I tried everything,from changing file managers to superuser mount writeable to changing the directory to emulate/0 to changing the device to Android 12 . it just doesn't get copied :((

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I tried everything,from changing file managers to superuser mount writeable to changing the directory to emulate/0 to changing the device to Android 12 . it just doesn't get copied :((
Maybe your firmware prevents it. I tried Android 12 emulator, it copies fine (Game doesn't work on emulator tho)

1679052017528.png

You should wait for the update of PM Injector app. The new version copies libs automatically

Reactions: hareh

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Yeah, i guess i will wait then. Bdw which A12 emulator did you use .
As you can see in screenshot, it's MuMu Player X.
Bluestacks 5 with Android 9 can launch the game if you use Vulkan graphics but getting authentication error. It is because I sideloaded it since it's not available on Play store
Carx Street is very strictly for phones only

LUMIA

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jun 21, 2020
Yektenia iv
As you can see in screenshot, it's MuMu Player X.
Bluestacks 5 with Android 9 can launch the game if you use Vulkan graphics but getting authentication error. It is because I sideloaded it since it's not available on Play store
Carx Street is very strictly for phones only
I also tried few days back in multiple emulators, the game doesn't even exist lol. Its still in early thats why many bugs. Even if it would have worked out on my phone, i would have played only around for 5 mins lol.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I also tried few days back in multiple emulators, the game doesn't even exist lol. Its still in early thats why many bugs. Even if it would have worked out on my phone, i would have played only around for 5 mins lol.
Can confirm it's buggy, and it lasted 5 min on my phone. On my ipad, I was able to play longer time but it's more laggy

Tags
carx street carx street cheat carx street hack carx street injection carx street mod root