• Unlimited gold
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> online game

Last edited by a moderator:

Jin|

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 2, 2018
Pakistan
Still not globally released but hope there will be money mod for it when released globally

ynzx

Platinian
Dec 13, 2017
No, you still can play, just need vpn to download from russia Play Store, after you done download it you can play without vpn
That's what i mean, and I already try it ,google it, but no luck, still can't change play store region to Russia, maybe because I'm using android 12, and i heard the game still in beta, so will be waiting till full release

LSXSEPTIC

Rookie
Sep 20, 2022
South africa
I don't know if this will work but I might have something far more powerful that also works in CarX Drift Racing 2. First some requirements.
1: You WILL need a rooted device.(for non root users get vmos pro except if you are using android 13 as it does not work.)
2: Lucky patcher. When patching the game only have the first two options selected. The reason why your device need to be rooted is because Lucky patcher then has more authority on your device and thus can patch in depth.
The advantage of using Lucky patcher is that google play login is possible and you can save your progress and use it on other devices without lucky patcher or root. I would appreciate if someone with access to the game can maybe test this