Category for game mods.

Geboy

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 22, 2018
Singapore
It's common that most site where you can download apps has category feature. Category feature helps a lot of players to find the kind of game they want to play easier. It's really hard to find a certain type of game in play store and when we found one, we immediately open this site to find the game, only to find out there's no mod about it here and then we go back to playstore to find another game. If this forums has category feature players can easily search their favorite kind of game, let's say Adventure for an example or maybe City Building without opening the playstore and appstore just to find a game. That's the reason why I think category is very important.

Reactions: Harghon

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
You can search tags, although modder may forget to place them.
Also, some games may not be that obvious/contain several genres.

This could be useful for single genred games tho.

Spidernation

Support
Staff member
Support
Approved Modder
Oct 8, 2019
United States
How hard is it to find a game when theres litterally a search bar ? And if no results show we dont have just make a request for it and hope it gets picked.

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
How hard is it to find a game when theres litterally a search bar ? And if no results show we dont have just make a request for it and hope it gets picked.
I believe the feature would be more like a "I want to play X cathegory game and I'm sure I won't play it legit, so I'd like to check all the mods for X cathegory games offered in this site" thing.

Reactions: Geboy

Geboy

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 22, 2018
Singapore
I believe the feature would be more like a "I want to play X cathegory game and I'm sure I won't play it legit, so I'd like to check all the mods for X cathegory games offered in this site" thing.
Yes, most gamers will test every game in that category to see if it satisfy their need of a game, if not they will find another one.

Most games today is p2w, for that reason gamers engage more on cheating than playing it normally. So this forum having a category for games would be so convenient for the users.