• Anything possible
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> I don't have root access.

Last edited by a moderator:

karthaz

Platinian
Jul 25, 2022
Austria
same developer released ISEPS, which is easily manipulated by Game Guardian. I tried similar searches in CIFI but nothing worked for me.
by the way, the dev stated in his discord, that they have implemented a lot of anti cheat stuff and 'will find every exploit eventually'. lets hope someone bests them once more!

Akhma00

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 17, 2021
Dagestan
same developer released ISEPS, which is easily manipulated by Game Guardian. I tried similar searches in CIFI but nothing worked for me.
by the way, the dev stated in his discord, that they have implemented a lot of anti cheat stuff and 'will find every exploit eventually'. lets hope someone bests them once more!
I hope they can hack, at least to disable ads. This will already be enough.

agpplatinmods

Platinian
May 19, 2021
france
I tried with GG and you can easily modify somes values in achievements "like complete ticks" and "gain manual gen levels" in E: Double, modify the value about 1E10 and block it after that level up this 2 achievements and search the level in D: Dword and block it with that you can have lot of token and diamond, After that in token shop and diamond shop you can change the level of every boost in D: Dword and set at max

Attachments

Reactions: Fanthasma

Akhma00

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 17, 2021
Dagestan
I tried with GG and you can easily modify somes values in achievements "like complete ticks" and "gain manual gen levels" in E: Double, modify the value about 1E10 and block it after that level up this 2 achievements and search the level in D: Dword and block it with that you can have lot of token and diamond, After that in token shop and diamond shop you can change the level of every boost in D: Dword and set at max
Too bad I don't have root access (

Akhma00

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 17, 2021
Dagestan
Is there any way to get the attention of the moderators? Hacking the game is not difficult, I think it will take no more than an hour.

karthaz

Platinian
Jul 25, 2022
Austria
quick question: did any of you get banned doing this? i am asking, since the dev proudly states he catches every cheater within hours :P

Fanthasma

Platinian
Nov 17, 2020
Brazil
Brother, Could you explain in more detail?

Reactions: Monkk

kertalo

Rookie
May 29, 2023
PL
Hey! I found this forum looking for ways to hack this game lol. I figured out few things, it isn't as easy as their other game (ISEPS).
Using Game Guardian. Here's what I found:
You can hack shard milestones easily. They are dwords, just go to shard milestone menu, level them up some and look for dword values, change it to 100. Sometimes it doesn't show up immediately, just switch some menus or restart the game.
Other thing is construction milestones in space academy. Get some blueprints with projects and then add/remove them in construction, while looking for dword value for your current blueprints. Then add them to the construction milestones to level. Easy.
Third thing, a little bit trickier, is tokens. I couldn't find them in exact ammount of tokens I have. But I found out that I can add Tokenium-533 in space academy and convert it into tokens. Tokenium type is double.
Have fun!