This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Filled Request Cell: Idle Factory Incremental

be careful with the tokenium-533, i tried it on another account (not even that much, like 20.000) and got banned. it might be some kind of sanity check in place here

Doesn' t seem to work for me

I discovered that there are some values you can change. Like the number of manually purchased generators. The level of various mods. The amount of purchased bioscientists, equipment, and quantum-tech. There are other things too, but part of the fun is figuring it out.

Hi everyone. I'm figured out to modify the following values:

-every Upgrade in the Token Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 section
- amount of Blueprints and Academy Bagdes
- Personnel and Shipyard Data (Mining Pod, Fireteam Carrier, Titan Haulers, Combat Corvette)
- Players Menu Level Points (LP)
- Diamonds

More to come..

Hit me up if you're interested
****/JAMBU19080 or dm here

MOD HERE

did anyone have any luck changing the values of Borge, like current HP or HP Regen? I was able to find the values as double, they do change when Borges current HP changes. However, changing or freezing those doubles does not work.

Can tell me how
?

be careful with the tokenium-533, i tried it on another account (not even that much, like 20.000) and got banned. it might be some kind of sanity check in place here

It has a daily cap you can double with the Collectors Pack IAP, so anything above that will trigger something

Can you please provide mod or how to do it by ourself.