PMT FREE MOD Cell to Singularity: Evolution Ver. 28.07 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency

im having issues with using cards on the mesozoic era, even tho i have the blue points...
Woops, sorry. Had to edit my reply. The "cosmos" hub works properly and the "event" hub can be progressed. But even in new update it looks like you can't upgrade the dinosaurs :<

Still thanks to mod author for patching the "negative value" glitch

Is there any way to crack the game so the usd shop is also unlimited? Maybe it is possible for rooted devices? Would greatly appreciate such update. Big thanks for the "beyond" simulation worinkg properly now, but "mesozoic valley" upgrades are still broken. It looks like they have same upgrade mechanics, but I'm not sure if it's fixable with current"crack"

If I see a download site of Jap4ever I auto closed , it's a fcking frustrating site it always redirect me to bunch of useless adds and I cnt download

Terrible sites to download from, can't even start the download because so many popups are coming. And Bedo is just ignoring everyone pointing it out. 🤧🤡

Tags Tags
cell to singularity cell to singularity cheat cell to singularity hack cell to singularity mod hypercasual simulation simulations single player stylized stylized realistic