Help! CHAMS.H

NullCoder

Inactive Approved Modder
Jun 8, 2020
None
Hello, you have a LogShaders that you call and look in the logs for the names of all shaders and look for the right one.

alsya

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Oct 21, 2021
unknown
Hello, you have a LogShaders that you call and look in the logs for the names of all shaders and look for the right one.
my menu mod log is a bug, i have logged but only 1B. I've used LOGD LOGI
Screenshot_2022-06-06-21-17-00-990_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg

NullCoder

Inactive Approved Modder
Jun 8, 2020
None
As I see you are viewing someone else's sours, at least the code that I have been viewing recently is familiar to me, you want to copy it from there and use it in your fashion. Now let's get to the most interesting part, do you want me to teach you what Ctrl+F is and how it will help in viewing someone else's code that you don't even know how to copy correctly so that it works, sorry for my directness, but it's too friend.

alsya

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Oct 21, 2021
unknown
As I see you are viewing someone else's sours, at least the code that I have been viewing recently is familiar to me, you want to copy it from there and use it in your fashion. Now let's get to the most interesting part, do you want me to teach you what Ctrl+F is and how it will help in viewing someone else's code that you don't even know how to copy correctly so that it works, sorry for my directness, but it's too friend.
yes bro, I looked at the darkside source code, just to see how the chams are made(in the sense it doesn't work) I still don't know