Help! Chams not showing?

DieckyAwsm

Platinian
Original poster
Feb 23, 2022
Indonesia
20220326_172936_rmscr.jpg

Any solutions to fix this? Wall hack & Chams not working to enemy just glow only, I want to put rainbow Chams to my mod menu source to another game.

20220326_172827_rmscr.jpg

But like as the picture there, rainbow Chams not working please help me

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Less than a week ago you were asking the basics of modding, and today you're asking why "your" chams doesn't work, in a project in which "you" have implemented Chams & ESP.

Sorry pal, that's not gonna fly.

Reactions: STUARTMODZ

·҉ dollaz·҉. .

Approved iModder
Approved iModder
Mar 26, 2021
Somewhere
this isn't your source, its Darkside's FWD assault mod menu. And like Yaskashije said, last week you were asking how to use a field. I even answered that for you and you responded asking the exact same question, but I guess you didn't pay attention because I didn't write the full hook for you. You should just go learn how to use c++ instead of depending on a tutorial/someone else's source that won't work for you because you expect it to work on all games.

DieckyAwsm

Platinian
Original poster
Feb 23, 2022
Indonesia
Less than a week ago you were asking the basics of modding, and today you're asking why "your" chams doesn't work, in a project in which "you" have implemented Chams & ESP.

Sorry pal, that's not gonna fly.
Sorry sir, yesterday problem is done but here can i
this isn't your source, its Darkside's FWD assault mod menu. And like Yaskashije said, last week you were asking how to use a field. I even answered that for you and you responded asking the exact same question, but I guess you didn't pay attention because I didn't write the full hook for you. You should just go learn how to use c++ instead of depending on a tutorial/someone else's source that won't work for you because you expect it to work on all games.
Yes that it Darkside FWD sources & i'm not say that my sources, i just asking how to fix rainbow Chams with wall hack enemy (yes, now my problem solved by me) & i want to copy sources esp to my mod menu

Tiahh

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 12, 2018
There could be tons of problems with why your code is not working. Also as these guys said, you cannot think of us helping you if you don't know what you are doing.