Help! change a value

Moony13000

Platinian
Original poster
Mar 20, 2018
Paris
Hello, I had the opportunity to examine an application (Force Drop, intended for a game) which I managed to perform a decompilation to access its source code. The author of this application claimed to have increased the drop rate by 8%. I managed to locate this value and change it. However, one question remains: does the value I adjusted correspond to the one displayed when launching the application, or is it really the authentic value representing the drop rate? I ask for your help in this context, because I am relatively new to the field of modding and I am struggling to find answers to these questions Thanks.

libModz

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 2, 2022
UK
Did you test it in the game to see if it made a difference? That's the only way to know for sure if you changed the right value afaik.

Moony13000

Platinian
Original poster
Mar 20, 2018
Paris
yes I tested this it seems to work but I increased it to 99% to test on a test account I don't really see a difference between 8% and 99%

libModz

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 2, 2022
UK
yes I tested this it seems to work but I increased it to 99% to test on a test account I don't really see a difference between 8% and 99%
Hmm, is there more than one offset/value when you search drop rate in the decompiled apk? If so try changing that too.

Moony13000

Platinian
Original poster
Mar 20, 2018
Paris
while searching I found 2 values compared to the famous 8% I then changed it when compiling the application by opening the application the value 8 went to 99 these are the only 2 values that I found