Help! change the version of an application

Moony13000

Platinian
Original poster
Mar 20, 2018
Paris
I want to update my application in correlation with a game. This game recently received an update and I want to align my application with the same version in order to be able to take full advantage of it. However, despite my research, I have not been able to identify the correct procedure to perform this update. I ask for your help in directing me to resources, such as a forum, where I can get detailed step-by-step instructions to accomplish this task. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. i am on android

Reactions: DR_eslam
Oct 25, 2022
No
No idea how to properly do it, however if you somehow got your hands on the update files, and the source of the game, you should be able to add the missing and updated files to the source.
I'll keep an eye open if I find anything useful on the topic!

DR_eslam

Awesome Active Platinian
May 20, 2022
Egypt
Get your game... If offline some people use apk tool to change the version to latest one.. Not always working but it does sometimes /some say late you time and date for the time of your old version this (if game ask for update and you don't want)

~~ the efficienct one is if you ragme is online you get lib files then search for the update method... U can disable it... Hook it.... Nip it... Any thing