Help! Cheat engine on rooted Emulator ?

jkof

Platinian
Original poster
Mar 28, 2020
France
Hey,

Is there is any way to make cheat engine attach to an APK on LDPlayer (emulator) ?

I know that there is GameGuardian but it doesn’t contain all CE features.

Thanks for any answer :face16:

CRaZYAuf

Platinian
Aug 28, 2020
Russia
Hello, for this you need a root on the emulator and a program for Android Cheat Engine (look for the apk of this program on the Internet)

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Hello, for this you need a root on the emulator and a program for Android Cheat Engine (look for the apk of this program on the Internet)
Cheat Engine for Android is worse than GG.

Is there is any way to make cheat engine attach to an APK on LDPlayer (emulator) ?

I know that there is GameGuardian but it doesn’t contain all CE features.
Yes, I did myself before I became a modder.

There's tutorials online:

jkof

Platinian
Original poster
Mar 28, 2020
France
I already tried to look for this tutorials to install CE on emulator but never worked for me so i thought that was clickbait.

But if you managed to install it, did it work properly (except maybe that the PC heats up ?), and have all feature working that there is for PC (for example finding the static address or the auto assembler script) ? @Yaskashije

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
I already tried to look for this tutorials to install CE on emulator but never worked for me so i thought that was clickbait.

But if you managed to install it, did it work properly (except maybe that the PC heats up ?), and have all feature working that there is for PC (for example finding the static address or the auto assembler script) ? @Yaskashije
You dont install CE on emulator; you install it on computer.