Cheat Engine

User67786

Rookie
Original poster
Jan 27, 2021
Romania
Hello babies,
I want to download Cheat Engine, but questions have arisen and I would be very happy if some answers...
‹Just answer the questions if you know›
!If you know something special or whatever, write it down!

Questions:
• Does this app slow down your computer?;
• Are unnecessary files being created?;
- How to delete unnecessary files?
- If I use it to waste time, will I have these files?
• What is the best way to delete unnecessary files? (Can post video, publication)

⟨If you know something special or whatever, write it down⟩

Thank you!:face12:
Have a good day/night!

Reactions: marzsh12 and Fed21

xadf

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 27, 2020
Germany
Every program slows down your computer a little bit... But its really not important, you can install it, and the 200Kb of unnecassary files are also not important.

xNETD0WNx

Platinian
Apr 17, 2022
ROOTED
Every program uses your computers resources whether it be CPU Ram GPU or Disk say if your running a game since it requires more resources to run a game it will use a greater amount of resources so of you're running the game and doing another task such as using web browsers if you don't have a lot of resources left it will be slow but if you have a high end computer that still has a lot of resources to spare then your web browser won't be slow it really depends on your pc specs and how many programs you're running at the same time but something like a cheat engine shouldn't slow your pc down unless you have a toaster and if you do have a toaster then I would suggest upgrading to a cheap gaming pc to get into Emulators and Modding

xNETD0WNx

Platinian
Apr 17, 2022
ROOTED
Another thing almost every program creates unnecessary files including your OS you could start deleting unnecessary files but if your computer isn't being affected by the unnecessary files then I wouldn't delete them because when you delete them they will just come back and you'll wast hours deleting files soo yeah.