VIP
Social Media
May 6, 2022
City of Devouring of Time
======== END OF GIVEAWAY, CONGRATZ TO THE WINNERS! ========

1704292615553.png

Untitled.png

Platinians!

'Tis the season of joy, gratitude, and giving, and we are thrilled to spread the festive cheer with a special announcement! In the spirit of Christmas and New Year, we are delighted to present our community with an exciting opportunity to elevate your platinmods experience.

🌟VIP ACCOUNT GIVEAWAY: Celebrating the Holidays in Style! 🌟

To express our gratitude for your unwavering support and to celebrate the joyous season, we are giving away 30 VIP Accounts to some lucky members of our Platinmods family.

What's in store for our VIP Members?

• Exclusive access to VIP Chat & Mods
  • Special badge & Golden color for your name on the forum
  • Ad-free browsing experience
  • And much more!
How to Enter:
Participating in the giveaway is easy!
1. Simply follow Platinmods on our official social media platforms, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter(X).
2. Let us know what are your resolutions for next year in the comments under this thread. Example:
1703407815132.png

Giveaway Period:
The VIP Account Giveaway starts on Sunday 24/12/23 and will run until Tuesday 02/01/24. Winners will be announced on Wednesday 03/01/24, just in time to add an extra sparkle to your holiday celebrations.

Let's come together as a community and make this holiday season unforgettable. Thank you for being a part of the Platinmods family, and here's to a new year filled with exciting discussions, shared knowledge, and lasting connections.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Warm regards,

Platinmods Team
1703407865172.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PlutoNotAPlanet

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 17, 2023
Pluto
Everybody probably tries to do this as much as possible, it can be difficult, but save money. So, for you know for your travels, for self-improvement, for whatever it is that you'd like to save money for. A common resolution is to save money. So this year, let's see, one of my resolutions is to save money so that I can travel this summer, Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New year 🎉🎉🎉

Anon0000

Rookie
Oct 16, 2021
USA
My resolution for the new year is to start my MMA journey and eventually begin fighting in amateurs!!! For a long time, I've felt like nothing, constantly looking at myself in the mirror and not liking the reflection I see. I know i can be better, which is why I want to start this journey. I've felt weak and want to prove to myself that I'm not the person I see anymore.

daz87

(JrPTT) Junior Tester
MOD Tester
Aug 2, 2018
I Accept Requests 🔥🔥🔥
200w.gif

My resolution is the same as every year I'll pretend to be a better person and make up impossible resolutions which I know I'll not be committed to it atal but Maybe next year I will Fingers 🤞🏼 Happy Christmas to you all and Best wishes for the New Year aswel

DaliaAA

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 3, 2023
German
Merry Christmas and wish happiness and success for everyone.
My resolution is to leave my current job and look for another

masttt030

Rookie
Nov 21, 2023
My resolution is probably the same as most people. Improve my life, make my parents proud, send my younger siblings to college.
I hope this community remains friendly and embraces each other.
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate

• Love
Reactions: Radon02

Nostalgic44

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 29, 2020
2000 era
My New year and Christmas resolution is to be come a new contender on my personal life and to become an good modder on the future hopefully lmao that's all I'm being good for Santa this year :pepe013:

skaur

Rookie
Oct 1, 2022
?
My new year resolution is to work on my mental health and try to be in a better state of mind.

Merry Christmas and happy new years to all.

See you in 2024

qwen123

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Italy
In 2024, I aim to prioritize physical activity to enhance my overall health and well-being. Regular exercise not only improves physical fitness but also boosts mental clarity, reduces stress, and enhances mood. By dedicating time to physical activity, whether through daily walks, workouts, or engaging in sports, I aspire to cultivate a healthier lifestyle, increase energy levels, and promote a sense of accomplishment and vitality throughout the year.

rinszle

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
OFC USA
My resolution for 2024 revolves around nurturing creativity consistently.
By dedicating time each day to creative endeavors—be it writing, painting, or exploring new hobbies—I aim to unlock new perspectives, reduce stress, and infuse every day with a sense of imaginative exploration and personal growth.

Aixthn

Platinian
Sep 19, 2020
my dads ballsack
My new year's resolution is to work absolutely harder for my academics, I'm falling quite behind because of my blablabla sob story, hopefully the admins or everyone has a nice christmas and a happy new year.

Remember, cherish your time with your parents before they're gone, even if it's just for a day this christmas. :)

• Love
Reactions: Radon02

jomisal

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Espanyol
My focus for 2024 is to commit to daily mindfulness practice.

Mindfulness helps cultivate a sense of presence, reduces stress, and enhances overall well-being.

lomle

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
England
My resolution is to prioritize self-care as a fundamental part of my routine.
By dedicating time to activities that rejuvenate and nourish me, such as meditation, exercise, or leisure reading, I aim to enhance my overall well-being and resilience throughout the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.