GIVEAWAY Christmas & NEW YEAR 2024 Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revuella

Platinian
Apr 2, 2023
Liverpool, UK
My resolution is, lack of resolution. Everyday is a new beginning and new adventure itself, there's no need to wait a whole year just to simply decide that something needs changing. Merry Christmas 🤶

Reactions: Spork33

Massil

Platinian
Aug 9, 2017
My resolution for the new year is to wish everyone a good life and achieve many things they desire. For me, I am determined to find a stable job for this life, improve my health so I can always accompany the Platinmods community :pepe013:.

Narwox

Platinian
Feb 1, 2021
Indonesia
1.facebook (done)
2.instagram (done)
3.twitter (done)
My resolution for next year is to make my wife and children happy and my mother happy.
Merry Chrismast and Happy New Year

®™Muhammed™®

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jan 7, 2023
Happy new year, wishing that love and peace prevail the world and my revolution is to get closer to my dreams in this year until become reality

!!Emily!!

Platinian
Oct 30, 2023
Wishing you a Christmas filled with the warmth of family, the comfort of home and the spirit of family
Merry Christmas 🎄🎁

polwes

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
ROMA
Trying new activities can bring joy, reduce stress, and add excitement to life. This resolution aims to create opportunities for learning and enjoyment, making each day more fulfilling and vibrant.

rimes

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Indonesia
Acquiring new skills enhances adaptability and boosts self-confidence.

This resolution aims to allocate consistent time for personal development, fostering growth and opening up opportunities for advancement.

gogodol

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Feb 13, 2023
Japan
My resolution for 2024 is volunteering creates positive impact and fosters a sense of fulfillment. This resolution intends to give back to the community, contributing to meaningful causes and making a difference in the lives of others.

mikaz

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Internet Profile
My resolution is exploring cooking broadens culinary skills and brings joy.

This resolution aims to diversify meals, add excitement to daily routines, and create opportunities for delicious experiences throughout the year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

PLATINMODS IS THE BEST

lordese

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
KIMOCHI
I want to stay healthy and happy in 2024. By looking after my body through exercise and paying attention to my mental health by reducing stress, I hope to feel better and have more energy for everything I want to do.

:pepe013:

winster

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
darkness
I aim to focus on feeling good in 2024 by taking care of myself.
When I keep my body healthy and my mind calm, everything seems a bit easier.

Moklo

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
MARS
I want to be fit and feel good in the new year. Taking care of myself will make each day brighter and more manageable.

:pepe019::pepe019::pepe019::pepe019::pepe019:

awasbasah

Platinian
Feb 12, 2020
Indonesia
My resolution for next year is to hope that the Platinmods service can continue to run. Hopefully next year I can complete the N2 Japanese exam and can finish studying Full stack programming.

AadvarK

Platinian
Jun 7, 2020
Somewhere
I guess my only resolution for next year is to prioritize studying above everything else.

I've been playing too much games lately so I think I need to change up this habit of mine
:gif41:.

Almost every mod in this community helped me a lot when I don't have freetime to farm for games and speeds up my progression.
:pepe019:

Thank you, the entire
Platinmods Community.

Snoww...

Solid & Active Platinian
May 6, 2021
Indonesia
My resolution fo 2024 is only hard work and got a ton of money to go makah, and playing mod game so fun absolutely from platinummods

Relics

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 4, 2020
Thai
I will learn Japanese next year. Because I think having a 3rd language is a good thing, but I also required to master my English first.

Marie Jones

Platinian
Jan 3, 2023
China
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
My resolution is to become a better mother for my children and help them to survive in this dark world

Status
Not open for further replies.