GIVEAWAY Christmas & NEW YEAR 2024 Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platimus

Platinian On Fire
Oct 12, 2020
Philippines
My new year resolution is to buff my body for the preparation for my future job. And also maybe try to enhance my socialization a little bit. Your boi has social anxiety and he's future job needs to be interactive to people😬
Merry Christmas and Happy new Year everyone! Good luck to all of us! I wish y'all the best of luck this coming 2024! Also kudos to all of the modders out there! Again, Merry Christmas !!

HABA SD

Platinian
Jan 3, 2023
Malaysia
Happy New Year 🎊🎊 and Merry Christmas 🎄🎄
I want to stay healthy and happy in 2024. By looking after my body through exercise and paying attention to my mental health by reducing stress, I hope to feel better and have more energy for everything I want to do.

rekaz

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Indonesia
Setting goals to read more books, learn new things, or take courses to enhance specific skills. Continuous learning empowers personal growth and broadens perspectives.

milozre

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Bristol
Ensuring time for family, friends, hobbies, and self-care. Creating schedules or time boundaries for work and relaxation.

Maintaining a healthy work-life balance for overall well-being.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

HAPPY NEW YEAR​

umase

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
UK
My resolution for 2024 is planning trips to desired destinations or exploring new places. Reason: Embracing diverse cultures, gaining new experiences, and refreshing the mind from daily routines.

I'll become the King of the Pirates!
-Mugiwara No Luffy

resxi

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Romania
My resolution for 2024 is developing plans to manage finances wisely, including saving, reducing debt, or starting investments. Securing financial stability and planning for the future. :pepe019:

kaiperer

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
SKY
My resolution : Exploring game design or modding to exercise creativity within gaming by creating levels, characters, or stories. Enriching gaming experience while ensuring a balanced lifestyle and contributing positively to the gaming community.

:cool::cool::cool:

yeserre

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Electricity
My Resolution

:gif67:

Dedicate time to master a specific game or gaming skill, aiming for proficiency or expertise in gameplay mechanics or strategies

Reason

:gif78:
Wanna be a professional e-sport players

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

zaginye007

Platinian
Aug 28, 2019
Usa
My new year resolution is to work on my study im doctor need to success and pass in my exams good luck for me and try to be in a better state of mind.

Merry Christmas and happy new years to all.

leoyuki97

Rookie
Dec 17, 2023
My resolution is the same as every year I'll pretend to be a better person and keep looking for my partner

I may not be nearby, but you are always in my mind and heart this holiday. Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.