GIVEAWAY Christmas & NEW YEAR 2024 Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donovam

Platinian
Jun 9, 2017
Asgard
Que ao longo do ano de 2023, vocês encontrem novos horizontes para explorar, oportunidades para crescer, momentos para celebrar e, acima de tudo, que a felicidade e a paz estejam sempre presentes em suas vidas. Que cada dia seja uma página em branco para escrever novas histórias de sucesso, superação e amor. Feliz ano novo!

kimzore

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
ATLANTA
My resolution is committing to a consistent study schedule to enhance focus, understanding, and retention of academic material.

These resolutions aim to enhance academic performance.

BTW,
MARRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

reloigo

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
CHINESE
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
My resolution is practicing active listening skills to better understand the feelings and perspectives of loved ones, allowing for deeper connections and mutual respect and Platinmods still the best gaming community ever.

Kikinasai348

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 16, 2021
Tunisia
My resolution for 2024 is just hope be safe me and my family 🙏 i working saving money for my dream pc my first pc aver can't w8 i hope this war end hope all my people whose alive keep be safe and the dead hope they are in Haven pray for us brother and thanks to all admins on this group for keeping us happy piece from #Gaza

Ras111011

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 10, 2020
Philippines
My New Year resolution is simple, I just want to become a better version of myself this 2024 and wish my parents and to the people who support me all the way to have a good health.

kattz_

Platinian
May 8, 2018
MIRAMAR
Hopefully next year will be the best for me and all of us.To the very important family, I wish you a long and healthy life.:pepe013:

Lujim

Platinian
Sep 29, 2021
my resolution is to have the chance to get out alive from this disease that I'm fighting so I can live a life because I wasted a lot of time in my life and now I'm about to not live anymore I just wish I could stay alive

ariefnewbie08

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 20, 2023
West Sumatera
Well, my resolution heh? I don't think i have any particular reason for change my habbit. But, i did when i see fit. Sometimes its not about plans how we make before, but how we make our daily life become much better and better. We live our lives for today, not tommorow and after, because no one knows what happen tomorrow.

Well, Happy New Years PLATINIAN !!!
:pepe025:

Jojoblack80

Platinian
Aug 1, 2019
Malaysia
My resolution is quite simple,
Work less and spend more time with my kid and my wife, Bring them to places and enjoy life 🙏 This year have been quite busy and tiring, Taking it easy next year is definitely something i will do.

Cute12345

Platinian
Apr 12, 2021
Leyte, Philippines
My new year's resolution is to work smart not hard, and reduce procrastination. Additionally, prioritize mental health over studies and help my parents with their jobs.
Hoping for a good year next year.

RawrOne

Platinian
Aug 30, 2021
Earth
I'll Do My Best Loose Some Weight xD
Have A Wonderful Holidays Everybody !
Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year !

youreternalsun

Platinian
Jul 15, 2020
Indonesia
My next year resolution is... probably not being depressed, good at everything, dealing with a good relationship (I don't have one), make my mom's proud, and I just hope that everything that I do is not a mistake... cheers...

*CatheRine*

Platinian
Jan 15, 2023
US
Merry Christmas ⛄⛄⛄
My resolution is to prioritize self-care as a fundamental part of my routine.
By dedicating time to activities that rejuvenate and nourish me, such as meditation, exercise, or leisure reading, I aim to enhance my overall well-being and resilience throughout the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.