GIVEAWAY Christmas & NEW YEAR 2024 Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamhann

Rookie
Sep 13, 2022
VN
I am always appreciate all the efforts you put into the game, the mod functions which let we play the game much easier. This year my favorite mod game was Shin Megami Tensei Dx2 modded by Yeowang, I also tried many other modded games by Platinmods and I'm looking forward to all the new games next year. Thank you for your games and efforts

finlamor

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Feb 13, 2023
France
In 2024, I will strive to excel academically and maximize my college experience by actively engaging in coursework, seeking out diverse learning opportunities, and building a strong network within my field. The reason behind this resolution is to make the most of your college education, not just by focusing on grades but by immersing yourself in the learning process. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

witraso

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Indonesia
I resolve to finally master the art of talking to plants, because if they can grow just by listening to music, maybe they'll thrive with my motivational speeches!
:face16:

Viniciusss

Platinian
Nov 30, 2019
Brasil
Minha resolução para o novo ano é começar minha jornada no MMA e eventualmente começar a lutar no amador!!! Há muito tempo que me sinto um nada, olhando-me constantemente no espelho e não gostando do reflexo que vejo. Sei que posso ser melhor, por isso quero iniciar esta jornada. Já me senti fraco e quero provar para mim mesmo que não sou mais a pessoa que vejo.
[/CITAR]
Quero ganhar

UAQKunoichi

Just Crazy
Jul 25, 2017
Land of the rising red dot
Just got my Organic EL Switch banned and on the 2nd day of Christmas for reasons unknown to human mankind. I didn't use fraudulent purchases(buy and then charge back) or installed any pirated games. Thus my resolution is to get to the bottom of this with help of Nintendo Customer Support and hopefully get the ban lifted if possible 🤞Wish me luck and HAppy passed Christmas to everyone

mitrayuks

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Germany
I plan to create a gaming budget, allowing me to enjoy new releases or purchases without overspending or straining my finances.
That's my resolution for 2024.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year especially to Platinmods's staff and this community.

sinzers

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Denmark
I'll make an effort to play more multiplayer or co-op games with friends or family and improve my social connections through gaming because I'm usually playing alone.

:pepe010:

blinker02

Platinian
Sep 15, 2018
Philippines
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! My New Year's resolution is that to strive to become a better version of my current self. Not just for me but especially to the people around me.

Yuko00

Platinian
Aug 28, 2020
Nowhere
My resolution is to play all mod games on Platinmods until my cellphone breaks.
Platinmods provides quality mods.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
:gif81:

babab0yi

Rookie
Mar 10, 2023
Russia
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I wish you all more happiness in life in the coming year and, most importantly, health. Many thanks to the teams and just people who develop mods, you have decorated my year with new colors, you are the best!!! I kiss everyone!♥
Oh yes, he plans to escape from one fucking country (you all know its name). May all our dreams come true!✨🎅
b0fed6da0a18d02f99c4529a35269fa1.jpeg

sambot

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Thailand
I commit to start creating gaming content, whether it's streaming, video creation, or writing reviews to share my passion with a broader audience for 2024.
Coz I love it.

huitbut

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
U.F.O
All I want for 2024 is participating in at least one gaming tournament or competition, whether local or online, to test my skills against other players. Right now, I'm still improving my skill in MOBA Games.
Stars can’t shine without darkness

retrodzoe

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Malaysia
My resolution for 2024 is to contribute positively to this gaming community by offering help, tips, or mentorship to newer players or those seeking guidance.
If you ask me why???
The answer is simple to help people who needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.