GIVEAWAY Christmas & NEW YEAR 2024 Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toanlatoi2002456

Platinian
Sep 28, 2021
Tphcm
Một lần nữa Chúc mừng năm mới.
Quyết tâm trong năm mới của tôi là bắt đầu chạy MMA và cuối cùng bắt đầu thi đấu với tư cách nghiệp dư!!! Một lúc lâu, tôi có cảm giác như đang nghĩ đến điều gì đó, liên tục nhìn mình trong kính và không thích hình ảnh phản chiếu mình nhìn thấy. Tôi biết mình có thể trở nên tốt hơn, đó là lý do tại sao tôi muốn bắt đầu cuộc hành trình này. Tôi cảm thấy mong manh và muốn chứng minh với bản thân rằng tôi không còn là con người như tôi thấy nữa.

Akira12

Platinian
Nov 23, 2020
New York
My resolution this incoming year is to have a job after I take and passed my exam🤞 Hopefully, also win this giveaways 😅 Anyway, I wish you all a wonderful year ahead and more blessings to come 🥳🎉 Happy New Year, everyone!!!

parosre

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
blue
My resolution for next year is trying to reduce or avoid fast food that tends to be high in saturated fats, excessive sugars, and calories. It helps me a lot.

wezxer

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
My Mother
My resolution is simple to get a job because I will finish my college next year. Job hunting can be challenging but stay persistent, adapt to rejections, and keep applying while learning from each experience.

Never Give Up Till Last Day

asooonu

Rookie
Dec 24, 2023
I hope that next year I can start my business and it can run smoothly, and I also hope that my days can be calm, oh one more thing I hope that tomorrow 3 January 2024 I will be one of the winners of this giveaway hehe:gif83:

subak uyu

Rookie
Jan 16, 2021
Phantomhive Manor
My resolution next year is to go out of my comfort zone and try to live in another country. Experiencing new things and travelling AND the most important thing is TO SEE MY FAV IDOLS NCT in their concert hopefully in 2024 before the members go enroll to military.

YR'

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 20, 2021
Turkiye
I gotta pass my university exam with high score so I can have a chance to relax. This is my only goal for 2024🤞

pentarix1996

Platinian
Dec 31, 2023
First of all, happy new year.

As for the classics...

- Go to the gym
- Eat healthier
- Improve in my field of work
etc... :face46:

Hana—メ

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 4, 2018
I only have these simple New Year's Resolution for myself:

1. Stay active, friendly, helpful, and loyal to this community. :pepe025:
2. Always be grateful to modders, admins, for giving us almost every mod games for free. :pepe007:
3. Will love my family and Platinmods forever. :pepe023:

God bless and good luck to everyone! Happy New Year! :pepe018:

howard33

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Mercy
My plan this year is to create a monthly budget to know how much my expenses. I always buy something which I don't need so I need control it. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

lehmon

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Singapore
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!
In 2024, my resolution is to become more skilled at modding Android games. I'll start by learning the basics of modding and how to alter game elements.

winstoret

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
Winchester
In 2024, my resolution is to become more skilled at modding Android games. I'll start by learning the basics of modding and how to alter game elements.

pointlesse

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
dunno
One resolution for studying in 2024 could be to dedicate a set amount of time each day or week to learning something new outside of my comfort zone. Like modding APK is something new to me.

LowTab

Platinian
Jan 19, 2021
Russian
My resolutions for 2024 are to start over with a clean slate; a lot of water has passed under the bridge in 2023.

Kidklone

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 3, 2018
Toilet
Been a long time member of this awesome modding community and as always am thankful for providing so many awesome mods to us :pepe023:. Hope the Platinmod family have an awesome 2024. As for my New year resolutions,just gonna keep simple;will leave most of the bad stuff away,like alcohol and smokin' and living a healthier life:pepe020:

witnes0

Platinian
Feb 13, 2023
BALI
My resolution in this year is to make some change about my bad habits example lazy to workout.
I will start gym tomorrow.
Happy New Year to Platinmods (The Gaming Community).
:gif55:

Status
Not open for further replies.