• Defense Multiplier X999999
  • God Mode
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
Yes -> I've tried GameGuardian

Last edited by a moderator:

LoveThisSite

Platinian
Dec 10, 2023
If they agree or possible they will respond if not they will reject it but you shouldn't go around criticizing others for it when you're apart of this community too 🤡
I don't criticizing but i just say ...or is forbidem saying what we think?and of course,lot of people abuse mod that's why always get us because they are playing with no brain.mod is not create that u must be top of the top....lol

tobi683tobi

Platinian
Aug 12, 2022
india
I don't criticizing but i just say ...or is forbidem saying what we think?and of course,lot of people abuse mod that's why always get us because they are playing with no brain.mod is not create that u must be top of the top....lol
*Hahaha.....how u can ask for such a mod* 🤷🤦
*It will be nice just 5x exo and 5 x drop rate....lol*
☝ *You don't criticize* ? Boy think before you speak 🙊
If you mean freedom of speech that's for government topics 🗿
Why you mad about others abusing the mod when you're apart of this community? You shouldn't be surprised because it comes with the territory 🗿

Who said we must be on top, i personally did not come here to download a mod for the game to dominate the game, I came to just for fun and I believe I'm speaking for everyone here they come to have mess around with the game have a little fun poking around I don't believe anyone here wants to dominate the game with these mods
So why do you assume we want it to get to the top you know assuming things isn't always right sometimes it backfires like rn you messed up
Be a man take the L and leave like a warrior 🗿 not a loser who can't accept his wrong and bitch about it trying and finding all sort of excuses to be right 🤡

Reactions: Hana—メ