A lot of Diamonds

Install Steps:
Download
Install

Credits: ?
Playstore Link: Clash of Clans - Apps on Google Play

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

LuckramK

Rookie
Jan 31, 2021
Catamarca
Ok, so this was waste of time. Tried to download from the first link and I can't get the file, the download never start, tried without the adblocker deactivated and the page has so many invasive ads that is impossible to click anywhere, and when you click in download it does nothing. I used the mirror and it worked, installed the apk and you see that the image is different to the game in the playstore, I didn't payed much attention to that until I saw that the file is called "Null Clash" or something like that, tried to open the game and it doesn't work.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Ok, so this was waste of time. Tried to download from the first link and I can't get the file, the download never start, tried without the adblocker deactivated and the page has so many invasive ads that is impossible to click anywhere, and when you click in download it does nothing. I used the mirror and it worked, installed the apk and you see that the image is different to the game in the playstore, I didn't payed much attention to that until I saw that the file is called "Null Clash" or something like that, tried to open the game and it doesn't work.
It's a private server...it's inside the private server section...lol
Sure it has a different pic/name/version etc.