Not Working CLASH OF KINGS Ver. 7.0.0 Private Server | Ruthless COK | 99% FREE TO PLAY | AUTO REWARDS AND WEB COINS | ALL SKINS

amanD24

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 25, 2023
Seoul
*Hello everyone there is an official announcement! We are going to re-new the game with whole new game plan with events and no lags anymore. So i request everyone to kindly wait for our new apk*
*The current game plan failed and didn't showed much results, so we took suggestions from different players and decided to change the game plan and re-release the game*
* We are coming soon back*
[Team Ruthless Mod]

amanD24

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 25, 2023
Seoul
Hello @Everyone 👋. Hope everyone is doing well. We are going to give 5 gold coins and nice gift code to all players as Christmas Gift 🎁🎄🎉. And i also wanna thank all players who are still with us amid of our busy schedule. We will soon bring some updates. Thanks for your support 🙏👍.
- Team Ruthless Mod

Reactions: raphaelfsg

amanD24

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 25, 2023
Seoul
Players who are joining from Platin mods can join our discord server to get help and assistance to grow and learn game

Reactions: raphaelfsg

amanD24

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 25, 2023
Seoul
Hey guys, We have shut our Ruthless servers for a while and working on V9 latest COK private server. I hope you all wait and rejoin again. Thanks a lot 🙏.
- Team Ruthless