Help! Cocos2djs & Js file help modification?

qq900800

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 4, 2019
qq
I've been stuck with this detection code for days and haven't made any progress. Try to remove this code (replace the modified file with the original file and sign the apk) the game crashes, I have no programming knowledge in this area so I don't know what to do

This detection code is from assets folder of APK file "assets/main/index.jsc"
Screenshot_20230227-175716.png

Successfully converted the game apk fully decrypted .jsc to .js
(please help me to bypass js detection code)Download Apk zip

Last edited:

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
after you modified the file then you have to encrypt the file again with the same tools you used to decrypt that file.

then replace the modified file with the original file and sign the apk.

thats it

qq900800

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 4, 2019
qq
after you modified the file then you have to encrypt the file again with the same tools you used to decrypt that file.

then replace the modified file with the original file and sign the apk.

thats it
It has been confirmed that the jsc file of this game does not need to be re-encrypted after decryption. (Yes, after some games are decrypted, you must encrypt them with the previous key before the game can be read and run normally. But this game is an exception~)

\\The decrypted js file is directly copied to the original file, and the original file jsc is deleted... You can also rename the decrypted file with the same name and suffix as the original file (this is convenient for replacement without deletion)

The problem I am encountering now is that there is a piece of acceleration detection code in "index.js", when the speed is found to be abnormal, the game is immediately disconnected.

~I use Google Translate to communicate, hope you understand~

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
The problem I am encountering now is that there is a piece of acceleration detection code in "index.js", when the speed is found to be abnormal, the game is immediately disconnected.
it sounds like an anti-cheat bro, meaning you have to bypass the anti-cheat of the game first to be able to mod the game or try modified other function