Solved Codestage Integrity Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatBoiModz

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
Hello, I was trying to mod an android game called King God Castle. I did the basic steps: Decompile the apk, dump il2cpp, get offsets, edit hex and recompile + sign. After the first try I was able to create a no skill cd mod, but at the loading screen it says that the integrity check for il2cpp.so has failed and a minute later the game closes. I tried NOPping all of the functions related to the Codestage anticheat (StartDetector(), OnCheatingDetected(), Start() etc.) but the integrity check still fails. What can I do? Don't tell me to hook and patch functions at runtime because I know nothing and can't seem to understand even after doing some research. I don't want to be spoonfed or at least if you're gonna do that at least explain what did you do to make it work. thanks
1662105796734.png

Reactions: Fetzi672

DatBoiModz

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
How? I've only just recently started researching android modding and I can't really find anything related to xigncode, exept that it's an anticheat that uses a lot of resources and sends data to an api

Raebydett

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 20, 2020
G
Ofz noone u will tell u how to bypass xc, it will just get patched immediately

DatBoiModz

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
what if you told me in dm or something? i don't have no one to share the method with anyways

DatBoiModz

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
Update: It looks like it's a XignCode issue, not Codestage, so this thread can be closed. Also I learnt how to hook functions and patch memory so if anyone can help me bypass xigncode I'd be grateful. Thanks

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Thread will be set to "solved" and closed.
When you're not happy with that just send me a message and i will re-open the thread for you.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.