JLykos

Rookie
Apr 30, 2022
Venezuela
OTE="Totsui, post: 2365210, member: 2353093"]
Press pause and you'll see "Cheats" under save button
[/QUOTE]

Hi Totsui.

I'd want to translate the new sentences that the mod adds to the original game for a group of friends that started to gaming; I had been trying to unziping the apk but didnt find any type of file with the sentences of the game. Maybe, if you agree, I would send you the sentences in Spanish and you make the translate because i don't know how i can do it myself.

JLykos

Rookie
Apr 30, 2022
Venezuela
@Petit_Meyti Thank you!
@haditriwi If your phone is nonrooted when you'll download the final version of the game you'll lose your save file. I'm actually making an export and import save button on the mod, to allow player exporting their saves when i'll release the modded version of the game (i won't provide a cracked apk of the game tho, buy it)
Hi Totsui.

I'd want to translate the new sentences that the mod adds to the original game for a group of friends that started to gaming; I had been trying to unziping the apk but didnt find any type of file with the sentences of the game. Maybe, if you agree, I would send you the sentences in Spanish and you make the translate because i don't know how i can do it myself.

Tags
ptt petit_meyti working