Not Working Crash Fever:色珠消除RPG遊戲 (TW) Ver. 8.0.2.30 MOD APK | 1 hit kill | Enemy hit very low damage | God mode | Auto win exploit

My trick to make it kind of work on Android 12: click and hold this app's icon, choose "app info", then choose "force close", then "open". Repeat force close and open until it successfully loads. In my experience, necessary repetition ranges from a few times to a few dozen times. Very dreadful, but it's the only way until the modder can find out where the problem is.
Thanks for your share, this way did work. But there is another problem, how to sign in with google?

Thanks for your share, this way did work. But there is another problem, how to sign in with google?
It is explained in the thread if you learn to read carefully. Or read this

Changes are it may actually crash but never closes, mod menu's crash log is a hit and miss. Best way to get answer is to save logcat via adb or matlog
Please see the log file here. I've done multiple times of force stop and open during the logging period. There are lots of unrelated messages of other apps so you might need to do some filtering first. Please let me know if you need more information.

Please see the log file here. I've done multiple times of force stop and open during the logging period. There are lots of unrelated messages of other apps so you might need to do some filtering first. Please let me know if you need more information.
I don't see any crashes or exceptions in the logs, However, i'm seeing "jp.wonderplanet.CrashFever" in the log. Are you using JP version?

I don't see any crashes or exceptions in the logs, However, i'm seeing "jp.wonderplanet.CrashFever" in the log. Are you using JP version?
yes, the log is from the jp version. I tried out the tw version as well and found it behaves exactly the same as the jp version, so this is probably a WonderPlanet specific situation.
because the log above is created after I used the logcat -c command, I tried to find some exception messages of this app in the first logcat I got. here it is.
but the date of the messages are rather old so I suspect they were the crashes when I first ran them (because screen overlay was not permitted on the first run and the app crashed and closed).

yes, the log is from the jp version. I tried out the tw version as well and found it behaves exactly the same as the jp version, so this is probably a WonderPlanet specific situation.
because the log above is created after I used the logcat -c command, I tried to find some exception messages of this app in the first logcat I got. here it is.
but the date of the messages are rather old so I suspect they were the crashes when I first ran them (because screen overlay was not permitted on the first run and the app crashed and closed).
I see that the crash came from my mod, i'll see what i can do
can you try original apk by any change, see if it works?

tw original apk from apkpure: runs without any problem
international version from play store: runs without any problem
I updated the mod. If the issue stil presists, provide full log from logcat again, I needed to see the entire process of game loading

I updated the mod. If the issue stil presists, provide full log from logcat again, I needed to see the entire process of game loading
Unfortunately the problem is unchanged... I'll try Matlog this time.
Kind of regreting using the logcat -c command because I can't get any exception messages out of logcat now.

需要更新遊戲謝謝

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220823-151549483.png
    Screenshot_20220823-151549483.png
    950.2 KB · Views: 67