Not Working Crash Fever Ver. 8.0.2.10 MOD MENU APK | 1 hit kill | Enemy hit very low damage | God mode | Auto win exploit

Please change one hit mod to high dmg, we have auto win already, when it not work, it'll auto change to one hit, so we dont need the option one hit here, i need high dmg for raid quest. auto win and one hit not work with it.
dude doing HIGH DAMAGE on raid will get banned and can not reinstall play u will still be banned

Please change one hit mod to high dmg, we have auto win already, when it not work, it'll auto change to one hit, so we dont need the option one hit here, i need high dmg for raid quest. auto win and one hit not work with it.
1 hit kill and auto win can't be used at the same time because they use same function. And it's not possible to detect if mod not workin
Raid quest is secured i think

New version just droped bro , need update please ..
update this buster thanks
Updated

1 hit kill and auto win can't be used at the same time because they use same function. And it's not possible to detect if mod not workin
Raid quest is secured i think

Updated
I try the old version one with high attack not one hit and it work in raid quest, i mean this mod have auto win and one hit, but if you only turn on auto win, you said that sometime auto win not work, but i tested it, if auto win not work, you still can one hit enemy even though you only turn auto win on, so i need the high attack mod for raid quest

I try the old version one with high attack not one hit and it work in raid quest, i mean this mod have auto win and one hit, but if you only turn on auto win, you said that sometime auto win not work, but i tested it, if auto win not work, you still can one hit enemy even though you only turn auto win on, so i need the high attack mod for raid quest
Yes that's how security exploit works.
I don't know what mod version are you referring to. If you talk about old version from march 2020, it was been patched that i need to find other way

dude doing HIGH DAMAGE on raid will get banned and can not reinstall play u will still be banned
And the reason you cant reinstall after get banned is the app left the data key on your phone even though you delete the app, so you need to hard reset your phone to reinstall, or if youre using vmos, just reinstall vmos.

Tags Tags
crash fever crash fever cheat crash fever hack crash fever mod apk