This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Not Working Crash Fever Ver. 8.0.2.10 MOD MENU APK | 1 hit kill | Enemy hit very low damage | God mode | Auto win exploit

i am currently using emulators (vmos pro, nox) with lucky patcher for this mod i know there is something going on with emulators so i have to reload my data every single time i restart the game. I wonder if everyone is facing this problem cus i see some ppl saying no such thing happens on their device. maybe its the problem with emulators? should i use other stuff like bluestacks? tell me if you r using another emulator and not with this problem

lol i found it works without crash in ldplayer but i have to install the signed apk on the original wonder maybe there is something with the emulator

for vmos if it crashes after you close the game or close the vmos app just click the location button until it restarts and it should work

Yup it mostly happen with emulators while using unsigned (even bluestack) while nothing on device and yeah signed wotk better cuz it have a signature on it.

Tags Tags
crash fever crash fever cheat crash fever hack crash fever mod apk