FREE MOD Crazy Green: idle battle run Ver. 0.11.2 MOD Menu APK | Gem Multiplier | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Always Critical | Dumb Enemy & more

xUnknown

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 8, 2019
There's no problems at all with the mod

Thanks I reached lv 41 now without using the mod at all only for the beginning to multiply the 1000 gem welcome prize*100 and get 100k gems that's all and the game is working very fine, completely stable and don't force close.
I tried log in with Facebook but can't. The game save data on the device, I deleted and reinstall again and the game continued without starting from the beginning. So if there is any update no one will lose his data
HHUUGEEE INFOO THX

Alabasca

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Lol, I just found out, you can do anything on mod app, until you switch to original app, u will get ban as soon as you login, but still can play on mod APK app :))))

Tags
crazy green crazy green cheat crazy green hack crazy green mod crazy green: idle battle run crazy green: idle battle run cheat crazy green: idle battle run hack crazy green: idle battle run mod green's secret green's secret: idle green's secret: idle cheat green's secret: idle hack green's secret: idle mod idle rpg 瘋狂格林 瘋狂格林 hack 瘋狂格林 mod 瘋狂格林 修改 瘋狂格林 外挂 瘋狂格林 模组