Open Request CrimsonHeart2

Bopchop

Just Crazy
May 19, 2018
Vietnam
Still waiting for it
@Yaskashije i am so sorry for tagging you but if you have time please take a look this game. It is an offline game. Years ago i could hack gold with GG (but now GG cant find value). Many people could hack items with httpcanary. So i think it is not hard for an experience pro like you. Please take a look bro

Massil

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 9, 2017
Still waiting for it
@Yaskashije i am so sorry for tagging you but if you have time please take a look this game. It is an offline game. Years ago i could hack gold with GG (but now GG cant find value). Many people could hack items with httpcanary. So i think it is not hard for an experience pro like you. Please take a look bro
This game can only be hacked using HttpCanary and it is very easy to do, it will save the game progress (including hacked items) when you log in via Google Play, try it out.:pepe020:

Reactions: Bopchop

Bopchop

Just Crazy
May 19, 2018
Vietnam
This game can only be hacked using HttpCanary and it is very easy to do, it will save the game progress (including hacked items) when you log in via Google Play, try it out.:pepe020:
I tried bro but i got a problem. Httpcanary cant install for nonroot or virtual machine so i cant use it. Can you share a way if you know. Thank you so so much broo

Massil

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 9, 2017
I tried bro but i got a problem. Httpcanary cant install for nonroot or virtual machine so i cant use it. Can you share a way if you know. Thank you so so much broo
Caramel cannot be hacked, so don't try :pepe009:

• Love

Bopchop

Just Crazy
May 19, 2018
Vietnam
I'll give you a video tutorial for that, I haven't done this in a long time and another thing is no root required. :pepe015:
CrimsonHeart2 - HttpCanary
I love you brooo. I've been tried to find mod of this game for 5 years huhu. Years ago i could hack gold with GG by searching number of selling items. But i dont know why GG cant find values now even on the old version apk. If you have time please help me try with GG. I just want to know it is the problem of vmos or GG. Years ago on the same vmos Rom sometimes i could speed hack, sometimes i didnt. It was really strange. If you have knowledge of GG please go to game, tried to change number of selling items to help me that you can find values or not. Thank you bro.

Massil

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 9, 2017
I love you brooo. I've been tried to find mod of this game for 5 years huhu. Years ago i could hack gold with GG by searching number of selling items. But i dont know why GG cant find values now even on the old version apk. If you have time please help me try with GG. I just want to know it is the problem of vmos or GG. Years ago on the same vmos Rom sometimes i could speed hack, sometimes i didnt. It was really strange. If you have knowledge of GG please go to game, tried to change number of selling items to help me that you can find values or not. Thank you bro.
Except for Caramel and character/equipment attributes, everything in the game can be hacked with HttpCanary by changing items and quantities via mail, including gold. It is also possible to change the items received in the dungeon regardless of the item and can also change the experience received :pepe020:

• Love

Bopchop

Just Crazy
May 19, 2018
Vietnam
Except for Caramel and character/equipment attributes, everything in the game can be hacked with HttpCanary by changing items and quantities via mail, including gold. It is also possible to change the items received in the dungeon regardless of the item and can also change the experience received :pepe020:
You so crazy bro. It is too complicate for a brand new user of canary like me. I even cant install canary huhu. Thank you for your kind bro. And what if no mails in mailbox bro. How to change if i have no mails?

Massil

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 9, 2017
You so crazy bro. It is too complicate for a brand new user of canary like me. I even cant install canary huhu. Thank you for your kind bro. And what if no mails in mailbox bro. How to change if i have no mails?
Hacking via mail is just the easiest way. If there is no mail in your mailbox, try hacking items inside Forgotten Dungeon or you can wait until the next day to receive a login gift. Good luck :pepe009: