Outdated Critical Ops: Online PvP Ver. 1.31.2 Mods Menu | Bypass ban | No recoil | No spread | Radar | Legit speed | Aim assist | Shoot Through Walls & more! |

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
Hello,

This is to let you know that starting Monday, I'm back to work!

I managed to get a new device that is jailbreak compatible (iPhone X).

Mods that have not been updated can be updated from Monday.

Sorry again for this long inconvenience, wishing you a good day and see you soon!

smallDikcBIGdreams

Platinian
Jul 26, 2020
usa
Hello,

Sorry again for this long inconvenience, wishing you a good day and see you soon!
i dont understand why only for ios(iphone) users why not andriod users you guys are pros legends in this codding modding and hacking works and can hack it like butter for ios cant you guys also help us the Android users i request please do it for Android too we need it i dont know if it is different in doing Android but i believe you guys know a lot about this things if i was a modder and had a little bit skill i would have had this for Android users too PLEASE BRING THE MOD FOR US PLZZZ

smallDikcBIGdreams

Platinian
Jul 26, 2020
usa
Hello,

i know its a lot hard work but i am sure u have the skills nd knowledge to make it work plzz i request donit for Android users plzzz and reply me if its something different to do ios vs Android