PMT FREE MOD DanMachi BATTLE CHRONICLE Ver. 2.0.1 Mod Menu | High Damage | Dumb Enemy

If you bind it to apple id. You can just rename the app data then uninstall the modded one, install the original one and renamed the data folder back and used your apple id to login and get your account back.
Renaming the data folder is only to save time for not downloading again.

If you didn't didn't bind your acc to apple id, DO NOT do the method above, you need to wait until yaska return, no other way for you to continue your game progress.

If you bind it to apple id. You can just rename the app data then uninstall the modded one, install the original one and renamed the data folder back and used your apple id to login and get your account back.

If you didn't didn't bind your acc to apple id, DO NOT do the method above, you need to wait until yaska return, no other way for you to continue your game progress.
How I can bin my account to apple ID because in app I can't bind it.

Reactions: Capkid

if my account not bind Google or Apple i cant try this?

Tags Tags
action danmachi battle chronicle danmachi battle chronicle cheat danmachi battle chronicle hack danmachi battle chronicle mod 地城邂逅 戰鬥編年史 地城邂逅 戰鬥編年史 hack 地城邂逅 戰鬥編年史 mod 地城邂逅 戰鬥編年史 外挂 地城邂逅 戰鬥編年史 破解 던만추 배틀 크로니클 던만추 배틀 크로니클 hack 던만추 배틀 크로니클 mod