A Al7r965 *1st-Class-Platinian* VIP Jul 22, 2026 #184 N gimijuni said: not work for me. working? Click to expand...
DarkSheep666 Solid & Active Platinian Jul 24, 2026 #197 Yunana24 said: that's strange. I tested works fine on my mumu12 and S26 View attachment 982717 Click to expand... What is your settings in mumu? Did you enable the root? I always got problem with mumu. Using the unsigned apk
Yunana24 said: that's strange. I tested works fine on my mumu12 and S26 View attachment 982717 Click to expand... What is your settings in mumu? Did you enable the root? I always got problem with mumu. Using the unsigned apk
T Thryssa Solid & Active Platinian Jul 24, 2026 #198 BangisGaming said: What is your settings in mumu? Did you enable the root? I always got problem with mumu. Using the unsigned apk Click to expand... im using mumu and unsigned apk, it works perfectly
BangisGaming said: What is your settings in mumu? Did you enable the root? I always got problem with mumu. Using the unsigned apk Click to expand... im using mumu and unsigned apk, it works perfectly