PMT FREE MOD Dark Knight Idle : Idle RPG Ver. 0.0.117 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damge & Defense Multiplier, God Mode, Attack Speed, Move Speed, MP, Gold, EXP & More

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
After playing for a while, I’ve concluded that using a mod just for the "Refined Stone" drop rate when fighting monsters is the safest approach. All those other mods will only get your account banned quickly. The reason I say this is that the game already provides enough resources via codes to get a decent start. If you cheat too aggressively—like rapidly awakening multiple pieces of Mythic gear—you’ll get banned; it’s best to take it slow and steady. :face11:
 
After playing for a while, I’ve concluded that using a mod just for the "Refined Stone" drop rate when fighting monsters is the safest approach. All those other mods will only get your account banned quickly. The reason I say this is that the game already provides enough resources via codes to get a decent start. If you cheat too aggressively—like rapidly awakening multiple pieces of Mythic gear—you’ll get banned; it’s best to take it slow and steady. :face11:
What option is that.. got banned 3times now. Lol
 
Tags Tags
dark knight idle : idle rpg dark knight idle : idle rpg cheat dark knight idle : idle rpg hack dark knight idle : idle rpg mod

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom