PMT FREE MOD Dark Knight Idle : Idle RPG Ver. 0.0.121 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damge & Defense Multiplier, God Mode, Attack Speed, Move Speed, MP, Gold, EXP & More

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
Don't try to exploit XP gains; if you level up too quickly, the game's AI will immediately lock your account.
:face11:
I know my actions might seem stupid, and I appreciate the reply and help. Aside from the XP multiplier, should I also avoid using the gold multiplier?
Can I use "Never Resources" to boost my stats?
I was using 2x damage, 2x defense, 2x attack speed, and 2x movement speed, along with the gold and XP multipliers, and I got banned. Which ones do you think I should avoid? I used "Never Resources" as well.
 
I know my actions might seem stupid, and I appreciate the reply and help. Aside from the XP multiplier, should I also avoid using the gold multiplier?
Can I use "Never Resources" to boost my stats?
I was using 2x damage, 2x defense, 2x attack speed, and 2x movement speed, along with the gold and XP multipliers, and I got banned. Which ones do you think I should avoid? I used "Never Resources" as well.
Feel free to boost your gold; however, boosting XP isn't necessary since you can level up quickly just by idling. Also, avoid using the various support items. Instead, use the provided codes to get resources—specifically enough refining stones to max out your skills. If you are a new player, wait at least a week before using items that save gold and refining stones, or spending diamonds. During that first week, aim for a combat power of 500 million; if you hit 1 billion combat power too early, your account will be locked. :face11:
 
Tags Tags
dark knight idle : idle rpg dark knight idle : idle rpg cheat dark knight idle : idle rpg hack dark knight idle : idle rpg mod

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom