PMT FREE MOD Dark Knight Idle : Idle RPG Ver. 0.0.121 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damge & Defense Multiplier, God Mode, Attack Speed, Move Speed, MP, Gold, EXP & More

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
Com a quantidade de atualização que o game lança todo dia, tu tem meu respeito, pensando em comprar o VIP só por isso, rapidez e eficiência demais!!! Muito obrigado por tudo yunana!!
Thanks for the compliment. I will update whenever I have the time and ability to do so.

But no worries, just enjoy the mods. Also, only buy vip if you have games you wanted to play.
 
Would you look at that
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-10-02-19-11-30-99_7a72601f4dd10bc4299127fca3fab6f9.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-10-02-19-11-30-99_7a72601f4dd10bc4299127fca3fab6f9.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 7
Not working. It will go to load data screen and get to 99%. Then the screen goes completely white and it goes back to login in screen. Does this every time I start the game
 
Tags Tags
dark knight idle : idle rpg dark knight idle : idle rpg cheat dark knight idle : idle rpg hack dark knight idle : idle rpg mod

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom