Original poster
Sep 13, 2017
Here: <removed by @DaRealPanDa>

- Godmode
- OHK
- Weak enemy (low hp)
- High gold rate (hunt) <--
- Upgrade success 100%

I cant test it because i can't pass the character menu. Let me know if it works so i can open thread.

Edit: I forgot about the diamond xD but i think it's server sided, maybe.
Thanks moder
But, there is something problem that I downloaded your mod but it is not working.
I don't mean the mod is not working but the mod can not be installed.
Perhaps is this my emulator's problem?

And about diamond, at the last version, the other moder tried to change the value of the rewards of quests.
I mean that when we accomplish a quest that the reward is 1 diamond, he changed 1 diamond to 100000 diamond like this.
It was very useful.

Thanks again I'm gonna try your mod again

Last edited by a moderator:

Arifin79

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 3, 2017
Thanks moder
But, there is something problem that I downloaded your mod but it is not working.
I don't mean the mod is not working but the mod can not be installed.
Perhaps is this my emulator's problem?

And about diamond, at the last version, the other moder tried to change the value of the rewards of quests.
I mean that when we accomplish a quest that the reward is 1 diamond, he changed 1 diamond to 100000 diamond like this.
It was very useful.

Thanks again I'm gonna try your mod again
Weird... it shouldnt be any problem because i use apktool v2.3.1 to extract and compile then i signed the apk and tested it in 3 emulators (nox, bluestack, and koplayer) and all were working but i can't pass the character menu for some unknown reason. Which emulator did you use? Where you from btw? How you able to play the game?

Arifin79

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 3, 2017
I download v1.1.1 and still stuck:

Used VPN also didnt help, same result. I have no problem playing other Korea games except this one.

Narian

Platinian
Jan 23, 2018
I download v1.1.1 and still stuck:

Used VPN also didnt help, same result. I have no problem playing other Korea games except this one.
I asked one of my Korean friends that what that pic means and they checked it through the official game website and said some player had the same bug that the unlimited loading. But there has not yet been any comment from GM.

Have you ever tried to change the emulator? I am using Bluestack an Memu and the this game is working well on the both.
So could you please update the mod?

Arifin79

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 3, 2017
I asked one of my Korean friends that what that pic means and they checked it through the official game website and said some player had the same bug that the unlimited loading. But there has not yet been any comment from GM.

Have you ever tried to change the emulator? I am using Bluestack an Memu and the this game is working well on the both.
So could you please update the mod?
Oh ic... i thought it was just me having that problem. I will send you the link through pm later, if i post it here it will just get deleted again by mod/admin.

Narian

Platinian
Jan 23, 2018

MOD Features:
Unlimited Gold
Unlimited Ruby
*Research to Get Money
*if Gold not increase then buy gold using ruby

Use nox if you cant get it working in other emulators.
Thanks you.
But I fell in the same situation, unlimited loading, which means I cannot log in Google Play.
Before installing your mod, I could log in Google play, and play the game.
After removing the pure apk and installing your mod, I cannot log in Google play.
Now I tried to delete your mod and install the pure apk again, then I can log in again Google play and play game.

Does it mean that the unlimited loading problem is not from each person's cell-phone or emulator but from repacking while modding?

The word 'use nox if you cant get it working in other emulators' means, did you succeeded playing game on Nox emulator?

Arifin79

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 3, 2017
Thanks you.
But I fell in the same situation, unlimited loading, which means I cannot log in Google Play.
Before installing your mod, I could log in Google play, and play the game.
After removing the pure apk and installing your mod, I cannot log in Google play.
Now I tried to delete your mod and install the pure apk again, then I can log in again Google play and play game. Does it mean that the unlimited loading problem is not from each person's cell-phone or emulator but from repacking while modding?
That's weird... i only modified the Assembly-CSharp.dll, maybe compiling the apk through apktool caused this problem. But strangely enough i dont get this problem with other Korean games, just this.

The word 'use nox if you cant get it working in other emulators' means, did you succeeded playing game on Nox emulator?
I had no problem running any android games in any emulators. I use Nox all the time because i could just extract the apk as zip/rar format then drag the modified .so/.dll back into the apk, then install and run it in nox without had to compiling and signing the apk.. save my time a lot.

Wait for respond from pro modders here because i'm still newbie in modding android/ios games.

Narian

Platinian
Jan 23, 2018
That's weird... i only modified the Assembly-CSharp.dll, maybe compiling the apk through apktool caused this problem. But strangely enough i dont get this problem with other Korean games, just this.

I had no problem running any android games in any emulators. I use Nox all the time because i could just extract the apk as zip/rar format then drag the modified .so/.dll back into the apk, then install and run it in nox without had to compiling and signing the apk.. save my time a lot.

Wait for respond from pro modders here because i'm still newbie in modding android/ios games.
I've been waiting moders but no one with you has interesting in this game.
I think I should give up..
Thank you up to now

stellenbosch

Rookie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2017

MOD Features:
Unlimited Gold
Unlimited Ruby
*Research to Get Money
*if Gold not increase then buy gold using ruby

Use nox if you cant get it working in other emulators.
Hello modder :)
Could you please update your mod to the newest version 1.1.7?
As you modded at the first, I want
High gold rate
Upgrade success 100%
God mod
OHK? what is this?

* I don't want too much powerful attack because when we attack an enemy, the damage is recorded on ranking list. Thus if we attack an enemy with too strong attack such as 9999999, it means 'I'm using mod', then we will be banned.

And if possible..
1. Luck rate
2. 'Numbers to Lock options of an item'? It means when we want to change options of an item, we can choose and lock up to 3 of 6 options that we don't want to change which means that the remaining 3 options will be changed randomly. Thus what I want is that if we select 6 options not 3.
3. 'Potential to make options of an item changeable' This means that each item has own potential to make its options changeable. For instance, if we have an item with 60 potency, then we can change its options only 20 times because we spend 3 potency whenever we try to change an option.

I had used your mod thankfully, so satisfied! but it needs upgrade to the newest version.
Thanks always

Reactions: dohie