Open Request Dawnlands

IMaDaOI

Platinian
May 18, 2018
Earth
Any idea if can hack currency? Maybe from store or achievements or quests?
You can duplicate everything inside your inventory, gold, green token & everything else

As for diamond & the premium currency I think they are server sided so you can't do anything with it,
but idk I haven't mess with the premium currency yet so just try it & tell me if it's working

Ipansaputra

Platinian
Jun 5, 2017
You can duplicate everything inside your inventory, gold, green token & everything else

As for diamond & the premium currency I think they are server sided so you can't do anything with it,
but idk I haven't mess with the premium currency yet so just try it & tell me if it's working
i'm trying to find out. above the value of an item there is an item id I'm trying to replace it there are several items that can change if the item id is changed

Ipansaputra

Platinian
Jun 5, 2017
if you want to find exp or level use dword with a search combination like ( level char ; exp char ; equipment level; ) you just need to change the equipment level you are using and you are looking for the equipment level again if it changes if there is 1 value go to memory you can change exp, char level all at once without hitting 1 by 1