Shared [Tested] Day R Survival: Last Survivor Ver. 1.913.1.5 MOD Menu APK | Item Spawner, Speedhack, Free Premium, Teleport & More

App-Architecture
Dual-Arch (ARM64 + ARMv7 | 64+32 Bit)
Please fix the main quest.I won't get any more assignments after this......
Screenshot_20260906_101615.jpg
 
I wanted to play online, but this person said that it’s only available for people who purchase it through Telegram. However, Telegram is banned in my country.

I wanted to play the online version because I’ve already played this game many times, and I wanted to see what the online experience is like. More importantly, I wanted to know whether the online mode has a private server or if it connects to the same Day R Survival servers.

Because if I purchase it, what if everyone there is using the same null version? Then it wouldn’t be much fun, since everyone would have the same values and essentially the same advantages.
 
Tags Tags
day 08 month 08 working jrptt miftaudeen47

Similar threads

  • Suggestion Suggestion
Open Request Frostborn
Replies
219
Views
78K
Back
Top Bottom