PMT FREE MOD Days After: Zombie Survival Game. Apocalypse War Ver. 11.6.0 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemies | Fast Travel | Free Craft

@GNaFF
Spoiler: For non-root MODs (signed APKs)

Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

Someone knows how to do this, uninstall the apk, but I was already quite advanced in the game, I installed this mod, and it only gives me the basic option to indicate a username, but it does not let me put the specific id that I had and it forces me to start from scratch, previously, thank you for your time

@GNaFF
Spoiler: For non-root MODs (signed APKs)

Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

Someone knows how to do this, uninstall the apk, but I was already quite advanced in the game, I installed this mod, and it only gives me the basic option to indicate a username, but it does not let me put the specific id that I had and it forces me to start from scratch, previously, thank you for your time
You only can load your savegame if you link your game with a facebook account in game.

Reactions: chinofree
lvl180(max) with 696969coins.
( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)
IMG_20210718_121209.jpg

IMG_20210718_121242.jpg

Reactions: Inoii
Tags Tags
action adventure action strategy days after days after mod hypercasual platinmods simulation simulations single player stylized stylized realistic survival survival horror