PMT FREE MOD Days After: Zombie Survival Game. Apocalypse War Ver. 11.6.0 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemies | Fast Travel | Free Craft

Why are people still saying thanks, I appreciate the fact someone has taken the time to produce a mod in the first place, but even after updating to 7.2.2 its still not fixed and has completely ruined my game. I am unable to use most of the mods and even the ones that seem to work end up damaging the game. The minute you try to free craft something it stops you putting anything into your backpack as it keeps saying there's no room even thought its completely empty. Same with durable weapon, it only shows like its at full strength but still breaks. Someone really needs to redo this mod from scratch as I think all the other sites have just copied this one. Is there anyone out there found a workable MOD for 7.2.2?
lol, why not made your own? be grateful this game got modded.

Reactions: Downlinx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210518-133228.png
    Screenshot_20210518-133228.png
    252.4 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: vinodgskm
Tags Tags
action adventure action strategy days after days after mod hypercasual platinmods simulation simulations single player stylized stylized realistic survival survival horror