Tutorial dc heroes and villains update exchange stores in seconds using only vmos and exchange 2 days

byte55

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Oct 11, 2020
Madrid
It's so easy to understand that you just need to use vmos and spend two days ahead of the external clock, I'll show you the video and I have more on my channel which is mostly from this game

(I'm sorry for the poor quality but after changing the date the recording app broke and I had to record with another mobile

what I did is use vmos, in this case root was not needed but if I really had resources such as the corresponding coins and tokens, the good thing is that it refreshes the store every time I change sectionsFor example, if you need a material to make an equippable object but it doesn't appear, you can use this to avoid having to wait days, it works in all sections., except with the free, that is, it does not work to have unlimited energy

byte55

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Oct 11, 2020
Madrid
I use vmos, and if the game freezes you must follow the steps in my video on YouTube that is updated

byte55

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Oct 11, 2020
Madrid
do it works on vphonegaga on android..bcoz i tried to hack damage & doge but Game hangs in between
I use vmos, and if the game freezes you must follow the steps in my video on YouTube that is updated