Open Request DC Heroes & Villains

byte55

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 11, 2020
Madrid
I used this with game guardian and parallel space on a mobile whose android version is 10 (the game didn't work on vmos) I simply went to any level with any character and set game guardian to float and A to number 0 since abilities usually start at 0 (and if not, I recharge and use the character's ability normally to return to 0, then with that search I make a combination of 3 of whatever color it is and never 4 or more even if it's accidental, once Once I have achieved that, I put exactly 2,125 and then edit to 5555 and use the ability of the character in question, then I look for 0 and there I get 1, 2 or 3 results and that is when I put 555 and freeze so that the bar does not empty and it has an effect on the entire level (and if sometimes it does not work even if the steps are followed, restart the level or the game but it normally works)

byte55

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 11, 2020
Madrid
I will say it here in DM so as not to fill this with messages but perhaps it is best to use two-sided since that character is yes or yes and it is what I usually do

byte55

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 11, 2020
Madrid
I found two other easier things to do in god mode, which is slower because I don't know how to raise the attack and the insta kill enemy is easy and fast, but if there are enemies behind it, it will get in the way of the next ones, if life is 0 they don't disappear, that's why it's better than 1, Dword, A, in god mode it's only to put the life that the hero has and when life goes down, retune the amount he has after the hit so that there are few results and then I freeze even if it's low in the game When it reaches 0 it works because you can continue with that character, it has an effect in the same level but at the end I unfreeze it so that the next doesn't freeze, and the instakill enemy it's just putting the amount of life of the enemy, but it must be imprecise amounts (not 1, 500, 30000 but yes 29745, 4927547) so that there are few results, if it's a single enemy it doesn't matter if the life you put is 0 or 1 but you must use a turn after the change (if it's 0 anywhere) and if you have many enemies, better than 1 and attack them so that they disappear and you can see the life of the next ones)

(I hope all this helps because I don't know how to do a mod apk and it's the most I can do to help them do something that works for the game while there's no mod)

(in vmos I was able to use the game but it was with another instance of android 9.0)

Reactions: negoforce

TB4R4UJ0

Platinian
Feb 27, 2022
Brasil
It has how to do damage, defense and HP.
When the battle starts, select the character and look for DAMAGE; DEFENSE; HP in the D-WORD, when you find the values edit them to the value you want, to do the test I put 500000 and it worked without problems in all battles.
Looking forward to creating this mod.
Sorry for my English.

Reactions: Rockdrigo

Emokid3216

Platinian
Oct 10, 2019
Australia
When the battle starts, select the character and look for DAMAGE; DEFENSE; HP in the D-WORD, when you find the values edit them to the value you want, to do the test I put 500000 and it worked without problems in all battles.
Sorry for my English.
What did you use?

Zaddyinsane

Platinian
Jul 15, 2020
Pallet Town
Sorry for my English.
Tried this with game guardian and had no success after changing the values

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daz87 iShared [nonJB] DC Heroes & Villains: Match 3 ver.2.1.18 MOD IPA | Disable Enemy Attacks | High Damage iSHARED MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 5
M Open Request DC Heroes & Villains: Match 3 iOS REQUEST SECTION 3
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] League of Heroes / 히어로리그 Ver. 0.31 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Gem EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
AndnixSH VIP MOD Heroes Evolved VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 10
Arsenal Shared MOD Guild of Heroes: Adventure RPG v1.164.3 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 13
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Plants vs. Zombies™ Heroes v1.50.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Raid & Rush - Heroes idle RPG v1.5.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
B PMT FREE MOD Heroes Defense Ver. 0.0.1 MOD Menu APK | Instant Attack/Kill EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 28
bombobombone FREE MOD Pixel Heroes: Tales of Emond Ver. 1.2.5 MOD APK | Instantly skip all battles | No ads ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 35
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Bug Heroes: Tower Defense v1.01.13 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
G OA [Shared] Heroes and Test of Succubus vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 18
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Heroes of War - 3Q / Mãnh Tướng Xuất Chiến - 3Q Ver. 1.0.2 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 63
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD On the Run: Rogue Heroes Ver. 1.0.9 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Stories | Unlocked No Ads | Boosted Stats EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 20
daz87 iShared [JB] Blitz: Rise of Heroes v1.12.14 MOD DEB | Damage Multiplier | God Mode iSHARED MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 2
daz87 iShared [JB] Triplet Heroes: Raising Game v1.6.0 MOD DEB | GodMode iSHARED MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 0
G OA [Shared] Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening vCh.4 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
Erothots Open Request Royal Heroes ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Yunana24 Outdated Endless Heroes Ver. 1.0.7 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Freeze Enemy | Faster Move Speed & more Outdated PMT Android MODs 53
Queenzee Private Server Ninja Generation Ver. 1.0.2 Private Server | English | A lot of currency | VIP 35 | New Heroes ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 112
daz87 iShared [JB] Guild of Heroes: Fantasy RPG v1.162.4 MOD DEB | x Player Damage & More iSHARED MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 4
omega59 Open Request Heroes of Loot ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
daz87 Private Server Idle Heroes Ver. 1.32.1 Private Server | IdleHeroesPS | English | VIP 13 | Daily quest rewards | Reworks & more ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 165
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Solaria: Dawn of Heroes Ver. 0.11.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 25
B PMT FREE MOD Triplet Heroes: Raising Game Ver. 1.6.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Gold Multiplier | Frozen Gold | Frozen Diamonds | Season Pass Purchased EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 166
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Slime Survivor: Idle RPG Games Ver. 1.0.40 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Currency | Free Heroes EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 65
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Heroes Infinity Premium v1.37.26 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 25
G OA [Shared] Never Meet Your Heroes v2023-11-13 v2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 74
B Outdated Royal Survivor: Heroes Battle Ver. 5.1.9 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Resources Outdated PMT Android MODs 84
B PMT FREE MOD Ranking of Heroes: Idle Game Ver. 1.2.3 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gems | No Skill CD | Game Speed EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 50
hell666oz Open Request Brawl Heroes - Idle RPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 15
daz87 iShared [nonJB] Heroes of Valhalla v1.17.3 MOD IPA | Wall God Mode iSHARED MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 0
G OA [Shared] Harem of Heroes v1.0.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 12
AndnixSH PMT FREE MOD Taichi Panda: Heroes Ver. 6.7 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Dumb enemy | Unlimited skills | Attack all enemies EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 37
daz87 iShared [nonJB] Space Heroes: Galactic RPG v1.0.4 MOD IPA | Dev Menu iSHARED MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 0
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Bug Heroes 2: Premium v1.02.01 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
B Open Request Blade X: Odyssey of Heroes ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 29
B PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Riffle Heroes:Tycoon RPG Ver. 1.2.18 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Gold Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 32
G Shared [Tested] WW2 warplanes: Squad of Heroes v3.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
D Shared [Tested] Yong Heroes 2 v1.8.4.003 MOD APK (Speed Multiplier) Tested Shared Android MODs 32
♥♥♥ Open Request Eternal Heroes ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Kinky Cosplay Heroes (Nutaku) Ver. 1.52.01 MOD APK | Free Upgrades Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 554
B Open Request Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes iOS REQUEST SECTION 3
Radon02 OA [Shared] Accession of Heroes RPG vFinal MOD APK (Uncensored & Cheat Skill) Age Restricted Games 55
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Company of Heroes v1.3.5RC1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 42
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD RAGNAROK 20 HEROES Ver. 1.0.35 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Move Speed Multiplier | Dumb Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 151
HeresTheLoveShot Open Request Mighty Action Heroes ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
HeresTheLoveShot Open Request Heroes Bang: Idle RPG Arena ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
Qim97 OA [Shared] The Heroes of Eroticism [18+] vEp.9 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Heroes Adventure: Action RPG v4.17 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Yaskashije PMT VIP MOD My Heroes Dungeon Raid Ver. 21.83.79 MOD Menu APK | Damage, Defense, God Mode, Dumb Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1