Jul 25, 2017
Land of the rising red dot
Last edited by a moderator:

UAQKunoichi

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jul 25, 2017
Land of the rising red dot
i play this so much but is there any mod menu for this game? are they working on it? or when it will be available :face42:?
One modder modded shitfield the dbd 2D ripoff and is totally against modding this game due to respect he feels towards this game so If any modder cosiders this game that modder will try to prevent that from happening. If this get's modded hoever I will rejoice as seeing how many times I had to go to tentecle land thanks to cheaters

Kalisse

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 15, 2020
Spain
now is the moment of this game my favourite omg pleasee listen to my prayers :gif65::gif46::face11:

Last edited:

Kalisse

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 15, 2020
Spain
@AndnixSH It is also my favorite but in the variety is the taste I surely do not use hack in my main account with my phone and internet but maybe there are people who want it since it is a "novelty" now but I think that whoever wants to hacker will be hacked And who does not and does not want to risk because they will not, I understand you because the game can be ruined but it is put in the section only for VIP and so there is not so much abuse but I am also nobody to say that you should do hahaha I play on PC too.

Reactions: AndnixSH

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I see. The cheats you requested are likely not possible since the game now runs in dedicated servers and not P2P. Only esp would be possible on client side. Good that there are like 5% of modders who can mod UE4 games

Reason why the game couldn't install on Emulator because DBD only support 64-bit/arm64. Some emulators implemented 64-bit/arm64 support but game crashes due to OpenGL error and/or OpenGL not upgraded to 3.1 :( I'm also still looking a way to get it work on any 64-bit emulators

Reactions: Rolento and Kalisse