Outdated Dead Space Ver. 1.20 MOD APK |Lots of Currency |Cheat Menu

GeoLancer

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 14, 2023
New Zealand
How were you able to save your game progress via backing up the apk file on the Currency mod?

I wish to remake that save file because:
- You did NOT collect all the loot in boxes and lockers. The boxes where you have to stomp to open them were still there.
- You did NOT even collect the Power Nodes from the Power Node Boxes.
- You did NOT open any of the Power Node Doors that contains loot inside.
- Lastly, you did NOT even explore all the rooms. The hallucination cutscene still played in one of the rooms in Chapter 3, which indicates that you did not enter that room at all..

^ I had to go all the way back to the elevator (the starting point of Chapter 3) to loot all of that stuff. I think it's safe to assume that you also rushed through Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 without looting all of the good stuff in each Chapter.

If anyone here knows how @TatsumaYakoshi managed to back up the game progress via the apk file, please let me know. I want to remake the save file for the Currency mod and share it with everyone here :)
Great news everyone. I found a way to do it myself and am now sharing the finished and working product!

Just like TatsumaYakoshi's Currency mod apk, this one also has the save file already inside the apk file and is automatically installed once you install the apk file!

Here are the details of the save file I made:

- Hard difficulty (TatsumaYakoshi's save was on Normal difficulty).
- Current game progress is at the end of Chapter 3 where you first see the Store & Upgrade Bench. All Power Nodes, lockers, and stomp boxes looted and all Power Node Doors & Loot Rooms opened and looted in all Chapters, including Chapter 3. TatsumaYakoshi didn't bother collecting many of the loot in each Chapter in his save file.
- Chapters 1 - 3 were completed with NO deaths & retries.
- Chapters 1 - 2 were completed mostly using only the Plasma Saw melee.
- 856 Power Nodes (you had to manually buy the Power Nodes in TatsumaYakoshi's save)
- 999,999,999 Credits
- RIG Suit max upgraded to level 4 (not upgraded at all in TatsumaYakoshi's save)
- All weapons max upgraded. (not upgraded at all in TatsumaYakoshi's save)
- All weapons have max ammo.

Here it is - com.eamobile.deadspace_full_azn-f99e64cb44db27662d71efe3266c3837_mod

I plan to upload another Dead Space apk file here for one last time where the game progress is in Chapter 1 of Hard+ difficulty (New Game+ in Hard difficulty but with all the upgrades). Will upload it here soon :)

GeoLancer

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 14, 2023
New Zealand
This mod is outdated guys. Go to GG78's Dead Space Restored under Untested Shared Android Mods (as of writing this comment) because it has more features.