DesLokat´s 1 Month VIP Giveaway

babycindy

Platinian
Aug 21, 2017
Hi!

First of all why Im here at Platinmods, Because of Modded games I will be Hypocrite if I tell that I am here because of the modders.

2nd Why Do I love the community?
I love the community is not because of mod, I love the community because it offers different variety of modded games, all details for using the mod are there all you need to do is understand and follow the instructions. In addition, the platform are easy to use its not a hassle to go back and view the other mods. Lastly, all the mods you created works perfectly, but sometimes there are some errors still I'm satisfy.

Hopes this answers your question :)

Seven hour

Platinian
Nov 5, 2017
Been here since Nov 2017. Came for the mods. Stayed here because the mod selection keeps getting better and better. Also stayed because of mod support and the people that populate this website. The website interface is clean and simple. The website owner, modders and moderators are excellent, helpful and respond to most help requests or question within hours no matter what. Nowhere else online have I found a site packed with as many mods and helpful community as on here. After nearly 4 years of this website's existence I continue to be impressed how much it's grown and how well the upkeep is. 95% of all mods I download come from here. In fact I no longer go to other websites for mods as you have everything I want to use and play. You not only have games but you also have android apps that have premium version and paid version unlocked. The adblocker I use comes from here as you guys had it available. Here's to another 2 million members and another 4 years of success. Keep up the excellent work guys!! Thanks, G-bo and all other modders on here for you excellent selection of mods. Keep it up!

Kurohaku

Platinian
Dec 21, 2019
Australia
Im here for the first time because want to use 18+ mod u know that pay to win so I want to cheat in that game lol

Platinmods keren

Platinian On Fire
Dec 12, 2020
Indonesia
why do i like this site? because what I feel now with this site can help me in various ways in playing games & other applications. I really want to have VIP access because I want more knowledge than ever before ... and I am also very happy with this site. Thank you

Platinmods keren

Platinian On Fire
Dec 12, 2020
Indonesia
why do i like this site? because what I feel now with this site can help me in various ways in playing games & other applications. I really want to have VIP access because I want more knowledge than ever before ... and I am also very happy with this site. Thank you

Heno_95

Just Crazy
Feb 13, 2019
Libya
I love games in general, especially mobile phone games. I also enjoy playing hacked games, just for entertainment. I also hope that someday I will hack games myself, when I searched for the first time on hacked games, your honorable site appeared to me, I was lost at the beginning, I do not know anything, In all respects, that was about two years ago, and here I am now a professional in this beautiful site. I thank you very much and make great efforts towards us, thank you very much to all the officials on this site ❤

fickoeizy

Platinian
Feb 8, 2021
Indonesia
im here because i love this community,mods from this forum always the finest quality. i love this active and solid community!

OziBlocker

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 27, 2020
Turkey
Because its kitchen of the mods. There are many apps or pages for the mods but they are sharing pmt version or ur modded APK :) Platinmods master of the Modders :) If you wish use mod APK from creator (firsthand) you must to love here.